Thanksgiving Becomes a National HolidayPilgrims held their second Thanksgiving celebration in 1623 to mark the end of a long drought that had threatened the year's harvest and prompted Governor
Tips For Home Sellers
Top Ten Sins of Selling
1. Not hiring a professional to sell your house.
2. Neglecting necessary repairs prior to sale.
3. Refusing to remove your clutter and junk prior to sale.
4. Selling your house empty.
5. Mis-pricing your home.
6. Not setting the stage for sale day.
7. Letting your ego get in the way when negotiating.
8. Neglecting to complete a full set of disclosures prior to closing.
9. The sale for maximum tax benefits.
10. Overlooking junk fees and extra expenses at closing.
This information was provided by Michael Corbett who is Trulia's real estate & lifestyle expert. Michael host NBC's Extra's Mansions & Millionaires. In addition to his regular segments on ABC's The View and Fox News, he is a national best selling author with three real estate books: Find it, Fix it, FLIP IT! ... Ready Set, SOLD! and Before You Buy!
Kathy Beeler is a trustworthy Lake of the Ozark Realtor, who is reliable and knowledgeable when it comes to buying or selling properties in Lake of the Ozarks area. If you are in need of a professiona....
Latest Blog Posts
It is no secret that they are not making any more lakefront shoreline at the lake of the Ozarks! Primes south facing points are becoming more rare these days as the lake continues to grow: such as