What to Do? Check out a few tips to help with quick home improvement ideas.Ginnyhttps://newsletter.homeactions.net/archive/newsletter/16753/12105773
Pepperoni Pizza Bake
Dated: March 12 2014
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 slices shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread in sprayed 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Latest Blog Posts
Thanksgiving Becomes a National HolidayPilgrims held their second Thanksgiving celebration in 1623 to mark the end of a long drought that had threatened the year's harvest and prompted Governor
It is no secret that they are not making any more lakefront shoreline at the lake of the Ozarks! Primes south facing points are becoming more rare these days as the lake continues to grow: such as