Thanksgiving Becomes a National HolidayPilgrims held their second Thanksgiving celebration in 1623 to mark the end of a long drought that had threatened the year's harvest and prompted Governor
Lake Of The Ozarks Memorial Day Weekend
Living at Lake of the Ozarks is quite amazing. If you are coming to the lake this Memorial Day Weekend, please do the following:
1) Drive safely and DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE ... It's against the law, but not worth your life or someone else either.
2) Watch out for the other guy and pay attention.
3) Don't speed !!! The lake isn't going anywhere, so slow down ... It just might save your live!
4) Be particularly careful on the back two-lane highways ... This really scares me!
5) When it's time to go back home, please follow the above 1-4 ...
Now, that you have arrived here safe and sound ... Let's go have some fun Lake Ozark style!
Oh yeah, if you want to look at lake property call me at 573-286-0559 ... Kathy
Click on this link to checkout the lake entertainment this weekend http://www.lakeozarknow.com/
Kathy Beeler is a trustworthy Lake of the Ozark Realtor, who is reliable and knowledgeable when it comes to buying or selling properties in Lake of the Ozarks area. If you are in need of a professiona....
Latest Blog Posts
It is no secret that they are not making any more lakefront shoreline at the lake of the Ozarks! Primes south facing points are becoming more rare these days as the lake continues to grow: such as